Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Your child will need a water bottle, filled with water, a bag with two changes of clothes, (these do no have to be uniform) a lunch box (if they are attending the afternoon session from 12 noon). All children will be given the opportunity to go outside during the majority of the session so sun screen, sun hat, wellies (a change of footwear for inside), warm coat, hat, scarf, mittens depending on time of year are required. If your child is still in nappies you will need to supply nappies, nappy sacks, wipes and nappy cream sufficient for the session.
- To help your child identify their own items it is helpful to add a particular sticker or individual key ring. To help the adults identify your children’s belongings it is essential that all items are named clearly. Pre-School staff are not liable for lost items that are not named.
- Comforters such as soft toys and cuddlies should be made known to your child’s Key Person.
- Unfortunately, we do not have facilities to store children’s belongings at the end of the session.
- Please make sure you take everything home at the end of the session.
- Please ensure that all your children’s belongings are named clearly, especially uniform, as each item looks the same.